Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awesomeness to partake of...

Is that how you spell Awesomness?  or is it Awesomeness?  Spell check is saying the former not the latter.  Don't I sound smart when talk like that.  No?  How about when I forget to put a question mark after a question?

So I'm selling cars in downtown Salt Lake City at Murdock Hyundai.  Come and buy a car from me so that I can pay for credits that don't transfer, useless religious classes and sub par housing next semester at BYUI :)

So far it's been good.  I've talked to a lot of people and sold a few cars...five to be exact.  Soon to be six.  We'll see if the guy's debit card goes through on Friday when he comes to pick up the car.  I got my Hyundai card in the mail today.  It works like a credit card I guess.  I wouldn't know but I will soon.  Whenever I sell a new car (not used) hyundai puts 50 bones onto the card for me to spend.  If I sell more than three the 50 turns into 100.  I like that idea.  It's good stuff. 

I've really like playing my bass and listening to music lately.  Here are some of the songs I've been listening to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY&feature=related  this is Charles Mingus who is a famous Jazz player...he arranged this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rDzHxgM1Yo  This is a band called Death From Above 1979 ...freaking awesome.

Love...Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment